San Jose (San José) San José, San José
San Jose: Capital of Costa Rica
San José Quick Facts
|Country :||Costa Rica|
|State :||San José (Costa Rica)|
|County :||San José|
|Phone Area Codes :||+ 506|
|Area :||44620000 km2|
|Named for :||Joseph|
|Altitude :||3,809 feet / 1161 meters|
|Capital city :||San José is capital of Costa Rica, San José Province|
|Establishment :||May 05, 1737 (284 years ago)|
|Time Zone :||UTC−06:00|
|Local time :||01:24:49 (8th December 2021)|
San José is located at 9°55'60"N 84°4'60"W (9.9333300, -84.0833300).
San Jose map
- Official Website
Official website of San José
Johnny Araya Monge ,
- Guatemala City
- Kfar Saba
- Miami-Dade County
- San Jose
- San Pedro Sula
- Santo Domingo
- Taipei (1984 )
Local Places in San José
Other places with the same name (10)
- San Jose , Bicol with a population of 35,768 people.
- San Jose , Central Luzon with a population of 7,461 people.
- San Jose , Northern Mindanao with a population of 6,345 people.
- San Jose , Mimaropa with a population of 6,079 people.
- San Jose , Cagayan Valley with a population of 5,905 people.
- San Jose , Cagayan Valley with a population of 4,533 people.
- San Jose , Western Visayas with a population of 3,771 people.
- San Jose , Eastern Visayas with a population of 3,744 people.
- San Jose , Bicol with a population of 2,792 people.
- San Jose , Calabarzon with a population of 2,311 people.