Athens Nomarchía Athínas, Attica
Athens: Capital city of Greece
Athens Quick Facts
|Country :||Kingdom of Greece, Roman Empire, Classical Athens, Duchy of Athens, First Hellenic Republic, Ottoman Empire, Greece, Byzantine Empire|
|State :||Attica (Greece)|
|County :||Nomarchía Athínas|
|Postal code :||10..., 11..., 120xx|
|Plate code :||XP, IE, TT, YH, XY, IM, IK, XE, YA, XH, BM, IY, ZH, IB, XX, XT, BN, IX, OA, YB, ZZ, XZ, IZ, IP, YE, BK, HY, IO, IT, BP, ZM, ZK, IA, YZ|
|Phone Area Codes :||210|
|Area :||39 km2|
|Official name :||Αθήνα|
|Named for :||Athena|
|Official language :||Greek|
|Altitude :||558 feet / 170 meters|
|Capital city :||Athens is capital of Second Hellenic Republic, Attica Prefecture, Duchy of Athens, Central Athens Regional Unit, Greek military junta of 1967–1974, Attica Region, 4th of August Regime, Hellenic Republic, Kingdom of Greece, Greece, Athens Municipality|
|Establishment :||January 01, -7000 (9021 years ago)|
|Time Zone :||Eastern European Time, UTC+03:00, UTC+02:00|
|Local time :||23:59:00 (3rd December 2021)|
Athens is located at 37°59'2"N 23°43'40"E (37.9837600, 23.7278400).
- Official Website
Official website of Athens
- Kostas Bakoyannis , 2019-09-01T00:00:00Z
- Giorgos Brulias , 31 August, 2019 2019-05-03T00:00:00Z
- Georgios Kaminis , 2 May, 2019 2010-12-29T00:00:00Z
- Buenos Aires
- Cuzco (1991 )
- Kyiv (1996 )
- Los Angeles
- Mexico City
- Reggio Calabria
- Rio de Janeiro
- Washington, D.C.
ATH, Afina, Afini, Afiny, An Aithin, Ateena, Atehny, Aten, Atena, Atenai, Atenas, Atenas - Athena, Atenas - Αθήνα, Atene, Atenes, Ateni, Ateno, Atenoj, Ateny, Athen, Athena, Athenae, Athenai, Athene, Athenes, Athens, Atheny, Athina, Athinai, Athinia, Athènes, Athén, Athénes, Athény, Athína, Athínai, Atina, Atény, Atēnas, Atėnai, Aþena, Kota Athena, Lungsod ng Athina, Lungsod ng Athína, atene, atene si, ateni, athensa, athyna, atn, etens, xethens, ya dian, Αθήνα, Αθήναι, Αθηνα, Αθηναι, Атина, Атэны, Афины, Афіни, Аѳины, Աթենք, אתונה, آتن, أثينا, ئافېنا, ܐܬܝܢܐ, अथेन्स, ஏதென்ஸ், เอเธนส์, ათენი, Ἀθῆναι, アテネ, 雅典, 아테네, 아테네 시
Local Places in Athens
Other places with the same name (16)
- Athens , Georgia consolidated city-county and county seat of Clarke County, Georgia, United States with a population of 116,714 people.
- Athens , Alabama county seat of Limestone County, Alabama, United States with a population of 28,643 people.
- Athens , Ohio town in Ohio with a population of 24,600 people.
- Athens , Tennessee town in Tennessee, United States with a population of 14,120 people.
- Athens , Texas city in Texas with a population of 12,770 people.
- Athens , New York city in Greene County, New York, United States of America with a population of 3,946 people.
- Athens , Pennsylvania borough in Pennsylvania, United States with a population of 3,180 people.
- Athens , Missouri township in Missouri with a population of 2,080 people.
- Athens , Illinois city in Menard County, Illinois, United States with a population of 1,893 people.
- Athens , Wisconsin village in Marathon County, Wisconsin with a population of 1,079 people.
- Athens , Michigan village in Michigan with a population of 996 people.
- Athens , Maine town in Maine, United States with a population of 976 people.
- Athens , West Virginia town in West Virginia, United States with a population of 890 people.
- Athens , Vermont town in Windham County, Vermont with a population of 435 people.
- Athens , Louisiana village in Claiborne Parish, Louisiana, United States with a population of 265 people.
- Athens , Kansas unincorporated community in Woodson County, Kansas, USA with a population of 47 people.