Havana , Havana
Havana: Capital of Cuba
Havana Quick Facts
|Country :||Cuba, Spanish Empire|
|State :||Havana (Cuba)|
|Postal code :||10000–19999|
|Phone Area Codes :||7|
|Area :||728.26 km2|
|Official name :||La Habana|
|Patron saint :||Saint Christopher|
|Altitude :||194 feet / 59 meters|
|Capital city :||Havana is capital of United States Protectorate over Cuba, Cuba, Republic of Cuba, Havana Province, Captaincy General of Cuba|
|Establishment :||January 01, 1515 (507 years ago)|
|Time Zone :||UTC−05:00|
|Local time :||04:36:27 (22nd May 2022)|
Havana is located at 23°7'59"N 82°22'59"W (23.1330200, -82.3830400).
- Official Website
Official website of Havana
Marta Hernández Romero ,
- Cuzco (1993 )
- Kyiv (1994 )
- La Paz
- Mar del Plata
- Mexico City (1997 )
- Rio de Janeiro
- Saint Petersburg
- Santo Domingo
- São Bernardo do Campo
- São Paulo
- İzmir (1995 )
Other places with the same name (6)
- Havana , Illinois city in Mason County, Illinois, United States with a population of 2,945 people.
- Havana , Florida town in Gadsden County, Florida with a population of 1,695 people.
- Havana , Minnesota human settlement in United States of America with a population of 572 people.
- Havana , Arkansas city in Arkansas, USA with a population of 363 people.
- Havana , Kansas city in Kansas, United States with a population of 104 people.
- Havana , North Dakota city in Sargent County, North Dakota with a population of 73 people.