Europe distance calculator
To calculate distance on Europe map, click the map two or more times to create polylines. Distance for each segment is shown (in kilometers)
How To Use
- Zoom and drag the map to find the location of marker 1
- Click to place marker 1.
- Zoom and drag the map to find the location of marker 2.
- Click to place marker 2.
- The distance will be displayed below the map in miles or kilometers. You can change between miles or km at any time.
- Add as many points as required and the distance will build up.
- You can also drag and drop markers after they have been put on the map
All distances are estimations so Maps of Net does not accept any responsibility that may arise when the value reported is incorrect.
You can move the markers after they have been positioned so you can modify your route on the fly and see how the distance will be effected.
- Click [Clear map] to clear markers.